My and my partner was just having a little bit of foreplay, and after he had fingered me, he took his hand away and there was quite abit of blood on his hand! And i'm so worried. What could this be?! It has never happened before. It did hurt a little bit but nothing out of the ordinary. Could it just be a tear? I'm not due on and it seems to be lighter blood than what you get when your on your periods. HELP!

Thank you.

this has happened to me too, sometimes my bf fingers me and it gets kind of rough, so i guess he does it too hard and i bleed every once in a while, dont stress about it

Every time my bf figures me there is blood, and not a little bit, a LOT of blood to the point I put a towel under me. I'm also really scared, and i dont know what it is either.

giirl your finee he probably just poped your "cherry".
[:

The best way to prevent this is to a) take your time, b) be gentle until your body adjusts a bit more, c) be certain his nails, etc aren't scraping you and most importantly make sure you're adequately lubricated, either naturally or using something to help you out like a store bought lube product or say saliva.
Try to be gentler though, tears are painful and can get infected. No fun there!

i'm going through the samething right now. me and my boyfriend indulged in some foreplay last night.its 18 hours later and i'm still bleeding.its not my period.what should i do????? i'm scared

the same thing happens to me when my bf and i have some rough foreplay. I am 26 and have been sexually active for years but have gone long periods with out. its not my period and the bleeding will last for about 24hours. it is possible you have been scratched by his nails so just make sure he keeps them short and smooth. Some women also have weak vaginal lining and there is treatment for that if you talk to your Dr.  Also your body may just may not have adapted yet.

Lube helps a lot the more lubrication the less bleeding occurs if at all

Same thing happened to me just now, I've got a definite tear as my partner looked when we saw blood.. its right by my vagina, what do I do about the bleeding? Will it get infected?

Same as me..for the last two time i had sex but during foreplay i was bleeding but its juz a light very light bleeding n i don't feel pain at all. Is this normal?

Geese it can b painful! Last night being the first occasion I bled while my husband fingered me it didn't feel as painful as it did good:) but being like 12 hrs later my vagina is super sore and I'm spotting and I'm not even due for my(.) I'm 25yo and I've been sexually active for some time but always with my hubby and I was always so scared to show him my freak side but now it's just natural and idk if it's jus me? But I'm always SUPER turned on!!! Any other young woman have mutual feelings?

Just.you! Turned on by blood. ...yep. you only!

My age is 17 i m virgin but my boyfriend fingered me at that time i did not feel any pain but when i came home there was bleeding little bit i have periods iregularity problem i wana knw that was that

Yes, I am almost 21 and I have been sexually active for years and I stopped last year, I didn't have sex but I bled alot not even a little but it looked like spotting I just had my period like a week ago. And I love it rough too but I do feel weird about it cause I don't want anyone thinking I am a freak but I feel in a serious relationship there should be talk about both sides needs and I wish I did that in my last relationship.

Foreplay and sex with my bf has always been great, but I finally opened up about my love of rough sex, bondage etc.

Last night was the first time he was particularly rough with me during foreplay and I loved it. There was no pain but we noticed so much blood! He's worried it may have been too rough or perhaps the unfamiliar angle. I'm not due for another week. But part of me secretly loved the blood and just wish he'd smear it all over my body...but I don't wanna scare him. Just gutted he stopped because of it :(

i feel the same way, you're not the only one. beezys don't know how to read fully and adequately ;) i appreciate your comment all the way to the age; due to the fact i felt like i was reading my own thoughts.