my boyfriend and i were fooling around and he waas fingering me. then i started bleeding. i thought i was just still tight since i'm still a virgin but he claims he popped my cherry. is that possible?

IF HE STICK DAT FINGER IN DERE DEEP ENUFF DEN ITS POSSIBLE

Yes it's possible. The hymen isn't actually deep inside you, it's more near the entrance to the vagina. The hymen (or "cherry") can be popped lots of different ways besides sex. Such as masturbation, fingering, rough housing, horseback riding... and some woman (although its rare) are born without one.

when is the first time you have had sex? When you get your cherry popped? or When the guy just sticks it in? I had sex lots of times before my cherry actully popped? So can anymore help me??

To clear things up, you are still a virgin.
What he did was break your hymen (or pop your cherry), BUT the clear definition of breaking your virginity (according to many) is when one has penetatrive sexual intercourse with the opposite sex.

Okay so im a virgin but i need to find a way to pop mine & i dont know which hole my boyfriend needs to stick it in. But im sure its the one above my anus. any helpp?

You're clit is the pink flab of skin just inside your labia majora. The way you can tell is if you rub it, it feels good. So, if you look below that, the hole there is your uterus. There's another hole underneath that, and that's your vagina. If you really need any help, you could just search 'vagina' on google. It works.

You'll also want to stretch out you vagina before you have sex as well. I recommend using a sharpie, on the opposite end of the cap. It won't pop you cherry, but it will make the hole bigger.

i think that i just popped mine while watching porn but im not bleeding im just feeling a bubbly sensation in my vaginl area!!!

Can you pop r cheery by sneezing?D: because i just sneezed and i had a Really bad pain in my vagina area and I dont know what happed 

I tryed serching up on google but nothing helped and i didn't check but i think im bleeding . It just happened soooo Can anyone help me? 

I am freaking out right now.):

How can i "pop my cherry" before sex? my boyfriend would dump me if i bleed and i would be embarressed. and how do you know it hasnt already been popped?

Hey.
When your watching porn you are usually turned on.. so that "bubbly stuff" is just your own lube that your body produces when u aroused. (i just watched porn also.. :) )

im in gymnastics and i split the beam the other day and i felt a really bad pain in that area so i went to the bathroom and i was bleeding. does that mean i popped my cherry??

man, if love to watch a porno with u, but no it didnt pop, it is possible tho that it can pop if in emmense stress or ur body is in shock or intense pleasure. And u are just turned on from watching porn.

Well you can get a hair brush the end of one and stick it up the vagina hole u might get half of it up than feel a kinda bouncey feeling when the hair brush hits it just push the hairbrush abit diper into the hole and it may/ burst u might bleed ? buh not every one bleeds it might pop buh when u have real sex it might pop than so u can try tat a few times a week DONT!!! do it it all the time you may pick up a infection <3 hope this helped :Lxd

Well if u pop ur cherry does that start ur period or naw