HELP! My boyfriend and I had sex on friday night and when he went in it hurt. No, this was not the first time I'd had sex, more like my 8th or 9th. But it hurt like the first time. Also after we had sex, he fingered with and used up to 4 fingers. And on Saturday, we didn't have the opportunity to have sex so he just fingered me. When I woke up Sunday morning, my vagina was sore and red and it still is. I'm wondering if it's like this because of all the rough activity down there or could it be something else. And if it's just because of all the activty, is there anything I can do to speed up the healing process? Thanks in advance for the advice.

I had this same problem, I was being a bit rough with the four play, so maybe you should chillout for a while. Worked for me.

Thanks for the advice. I also probably should have mentioned that I have NO lumps of any kind. It's just sore and red. I was thinking to myself that the foreplay had something to do with it but I wasn't sure. How long am I going to have to wait?

Well Im not a professional or anything, but I waited about 4weeks or so, tell your boyfriend to be gentle. And if he's doing something diffrent from the other times tell him to stop, both of want to enjoy this.