ok my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and towards the end I began bleeding so we stopped and my vagina was swollen shut and it burned when I would pee for maybe the first day but I was still bleeding not a lot but just spotting more then normally. this was a couple months ago and I have been too scared to have sex again. I can't go to the dr. no insurance neither one of us have anything  and this was the first time that happen but not my first time having sex but it was my first time with him.

It sounds like your first time out with your new bf was not a pleasurable one for you. I think he was just to rough. When your vagina swells to the point of no return and you find it uncomfortable to pee, you need to tell Mr. Man that he needs to put the brakes on a little bit. Rough intercourse, especially if the female is dry, can and will cause vaginal swelling, maybe some bleeding, sore and red vaginal lips, and a definite discomfort upon urination.

There is no reason to be scared to have sex again but you need to tell ur bf to take his time and allow you to become fully aroused and well lubed. If you don't produce enough of your own natural lubrication, there is enough stuff on the market that is available to you. Ex: Astro Glide, KY Gel and so on. There is nothing as uncomfortable as trying to continue having rough intercourse via a dry vagina. Ouch! The rough friction along with the dryness can cause the symptoms that you described.

OK, everything BB said plus: You need to discuss this with him. I don't imagine the no sex thing is going over too well and he may be feeling like he's being blamed for something he didn't mean do.

I don't know about you girls but during sex most guys have almost no feeling of pain in their penis. When I was first married there were times when my wife would hit me with YOU HURT ME LAST NIGHT. Many times it would be when I was hurting the next day also because my frenulum got torn. Being new to the sex thing I just figured it was normal and something newcomers had to live with until their respective parts got used to it.

It sure made me feel bad when she was blaming ME for something I had no idea was happening. I'm guessing she didn't feel any pain until the next day either but I don't know that for sure. It seemed to me if she was hurting while we were doing it she could have told me so I/we could have done something about it instead of chewing my ass out the next day.

I felt I was being blamed unfairly, after all we were both there. So maybe he had no idea that was going to happen to you.

This has happened to me several times. Me and my fiancé have raw sex all the time. Meaning without a condemn. And if you have really rough sex and you aren't wet or lubed up enough it causes you to bleed a little and your vagina will swell, when you pee it will burn severely. I promise it goes away soon. It will also hurt to sit down. Try taking a hot bath, that usually helps me a bit. Good luck !