my 18 month baby has blisters on her tongue can you tell me what to do and waht are they?

Can you tell if these blisters are painful or not? I can tell you that if the baby has any blisters on the tongue then it could be something like herpes or cold sores like that, but it should be taken care of by a doctor as soon as possible. Can you make an appointment with the pediatrician right away? Keep us posted on what he says.

Do you give your baby juices that contain alot of acid? Orange juice? Or feed your baby alot of fruit?
Are these blisters new to your baby since you added high acidy foods and drink?
I have gotten blisters on my tongue and in my mouth since I was a tot (49 yrs old now) due to juices and certain fruits that are high in acid content. I think I have an intollererance to Vit C. If I avoid OJ, oranges, grapefruit, etc I am blister free.
If not it could be something else and bluedog is correct in stating that you need to take your baby to the doctor right away so they can see the blisters.If you are introducing OJ, etc to your baby you may want to discontinue them for awhile and see if they go away in a couple of days.