Hello there,

Can you tell me what can you eat on Perricone diet? Any particular groceries? I also need to know do I need to count calories? Because, that is so boring and I really don't have time to do that.

How many meals can I eat every day and can I eat some snacks?

I guess that you have more experience with it than me :), so I would be really grateful if you help me with it.

Tell me about menu plan, groceries that I can eat, and tell me what groceries to avoid?

Thank you a lot, keep in touch. 

Hey,

we are here to help you :)

I can tell you something about this. You have to eat three meals every day, and yes, you can eat some snack between your lunch and dinner :)

You can eat a lot of it, actually.

For example, you can eat grilled or smoked salmon, oatmeal with berries, yogurt or kefir, feta or parmesan cheese omelet for your breakfast.

For lunch, you can eat turkey soup, green salad with olive oil, ginger chicken.

Dinner – asparagus, steamed broccoli, green salad.

Snack –grapefruit, one boiled egg, almonds, small apple.

And more :)

Of course, you should drink a lot of water and a cup of green tea. It is healthy and it will help you lose your weigh :)

Evening all,

you can eat almost everything :)

The list of groceries and foods that you should avoid is long as well.

You need to avoid : flour, coffee, alcohol, beef, duck, all fruit juices, some fruits such as grapes, oranges, papaya, watermelon, vegetables such as carrots, peas, potatoes, etc. Also, you should avoid pasta, noodles, pizza, rice, diet drinks, every kind of sugar, fat cheese, all breakfast cereals except oatmeal.

If you avoid this, you are going to see some progress, and soon!

It is worth to try, trust me. I was following Perricone diet as well and it is great.

Take care