Hello, folks. My girlfriend and I are planning of introducing some sea plants into our daily diet. Since we are new with this, we would appreciate if you could tell us what sea plant is best for human. We will really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hello, there. I have heard that seaweed is very healthy. I don’t know how much this is true. I hear it is very good for boosting your immunity. It is also excellent in fighting against some diseases. Those would be: cold and influenza, arthritis, tuberculosis, etc. You can find an expert from this field. He will give you some precise details. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hi, there. I hear that some sea plants are excellent since produce vermifugal substance called kainic acid. Carrageenans are also good since there can be found substances with anti-viral agent. I am sure that there are other plants as well. However, I hear they must be prepared on some special way. I am not sure if you are sure if you want to do this. You should consult someone more experienced for details. I hope you’ll manage. Good luck with all! Bye!