So, I woke up on morning w/ a cold sore, a soar throat, swollen tonsils, sores on my lips inside my mouth, blisters on my tongue, & swollen gums. WHAT IS THIS!

Well it seems that you have mouth sores or fever blisters or cancer sores. Since you have more than one symptom and this doesn’t sound like something you should ignore I think it would be wise to visit your doctor. After all if he can’t help you to ease some of this symptoms internet isn’t going to do that for sure.

If by any chance you have fever blisters than you are stuck with them for at least 10 days so get used to it. Even if you don’t treat them they will disappear after some time but until then there are few things you can do to ease your life a little bit. For example stay away from hot beverages and foods, spicy and salty foods as well.