ok, i had protected sex and i've only had sex two times, now im having bloating, nausea, cramps, and peeing alot. I took a pregancy test and it turned out to be negative, i shouldnt get my period in like 3 days, but im not sure what to do. HELP ME PLEASE.

If you are worried about pregnancy then you can cause yourself to have 'symptoms'. If your period is more than a few days late then take another test.

How can you cause yourself to have symptoms when you worry about being pregnant? I've had sex once but the condom broke and I am 2 weeks late but I've always been irregular. One day ago I started to get tender breasts and stomach cramps, even more emotional. Before that I noticed I had to go to the bathroom more often or is that just my mind thinking I have to from worrying too much? I'm going to get tested today but I'm really scared that it's going to come back positive because I am not ready to have a child yet.

Since your period is only 3 days away, I'd suggest waiting a little longer and then, if it doesn't come, do another test. Sometimes those tests just aren't very good! Some say they can give a result after a week, but who really knows how accurate they are? It's best to go to the doctor. But I know what you mean about thinking you have all the symptoms! Haha, I think it's just because you're actually looking for them.

That'd suck having sex once and getting pregnant! Unless of course you were aiming to conceive. I apologise if you find my words offensive, I don't intend them to be! Crazy stuff, eh?