Hi hoping somebody can help. I came on my period 3 days ago after i think being about a week late. When i came on and just before, i was getting usual cramps but acompanied by sharp stabbing pain now and then and pain in my bottom. I felt sick when this happenend and very worn out and bleeding alot more then usual on 1st day of period. Then the next day i was only bleeding a little. Now today while in work and sat down i had sharp pain in belly button with a wave of nausea and sweats, felt like i was going to faint, and started violently shaking. Went to my docs and she did internal and ruled out ectopic pregnancy(plus we use condoms every time) so unlikely in my mind that i am pregnant. She told me to get 2 tests and to do one tonight and one tomorrow, have done one tonight and neg. But since the sickness moment in work, i have had tightening across my whole stomach and back and alot of movements like gas popping but constant for the last 4hrs i also have a bad headache and feel dizzy when i stand up. I dont know what is going on??? Can anyone give me any advice of whats up?? im confused!! thank you!

Have you had any updates on this issue? I too have had these symptoms and I'm SO confused. I don't have any IBS symptoms. Maybe it's just stress?

Why did you feel like this