the first day for my last menstrual period was jan 3rd 2011 im about 5 days late ...i been having cramps this week and my boobs have been feeling tender like if i was about to get my period but nothing so i took a regnancy test but came up negative .....could i still be pregnant???

There are all sorts of reasons that can make your period late, from stress and strong emotional events, to change in weight, certain medications or simple hormonal imbalance. You took the pregnancy test when it is most accurate - after you were supposed to get your period, and it came negative - so, you obviously are not pregnant. And it sounds to me like you have the normal PMS symptoms, so its just maybe that worrying about getting your period is just making it even more late. That is what happens in most cases. Just wait a little bit and try to calm yourself down.

so I'm 17, I'm 2 weeks late, I've had cramps not big bad ones but kinda small, my boobs have been sore for a while now and I've had stomach pains. my boyfriend thinks I don't need to take a test cuz he doesn't think I'm pregnant. what should I do. I'm really freaking out

You have to take the test - it's your body and two weeks is too long; I know you have been stressing and everything but - take the pregnancy test and stick to the instructions. If it says negative now, than it's definitely not pregnancy, but you'll have to check with your ob-gyn what is going on.