Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex since June. But in early December we had sex but he pulled out. A couple of days after we had sex the last time, I got my period. But now I'm having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms..like gettin sick late at night and in the morning, weird cravings and eating patterns, cramps, alot of discharge, mood swings, headaches, and back aches. But I had my period, could I be pregnant?

all the feelings you are experiencing may worry you but nevertheless, it may not guarantee you pregnant! the same happened to my g/f and were both worried but when we tested pregnancy she turned out -ve. few days later, though her monthly cycle got distorted, she had her normal periods. Moreover, since u too later had, then ure not at all pregnant. happy nu year!

If you had a full period, one that came on time, lasted as long as it normally lasts and had the same flow you normally have, you can be quite sure you are not pregnant. 

I see about three different possibilities here:

1. You aren't pregnant, but because you had unprotected sex the possibility of pregnancy is now on your mind. Vague symptoms like cramps and food cravings, which we all get sometimes, may cause you to think about pregnancy now. Stress causes mood swings
  2. You are sick, with a stomach bug or a weakened immune system or something. 
  3. Have you been checked for sexually transmitted diseases? It may not be a nice thing to suggest to someone, but anyone who had unprotected sex can get them, if your partner caught one before he was with you, he might not even know he has it.. it doesn't necessarily suggest anyone cheated. All the symptoms you mention except food cravings can be STD symptoms as well. 

Pregnancy symptoms vary from woman to woman. To confirm pregnancy, missed period is not only the symptom but headache, backache, cramps are also the symptoms of pregnancy. So, there is a chance to be pregnant. Once go for a test to confirm.

Thank you for your help!

Thanks for the help!