I did post this 2 places but I am trying to be sure someone reads it, so sorry for the repeat!.....................Hi everyone, my name is Danielle. My boyfriend and I had a fantastic weekend a week and a half ago (Saturday the 8th) just so I am not going too far into detail with this one, but I think you know what happened considering the topic lol. My last period was June 27th or 28th? Him and I were using the "pull out" method. We didnt just use it once, we used it about 4 times in a row without him getting up to urinate with about 1/2 breaks inbetween. This past Saturday I started feeling really weird and my stomach felt a little bouncey. Sunday when I woke up I felt very bloated and crampy I felt like I weighed 800lbs. I was thinking that maybe I was getting my period with the cramps and stuff even though it was way too early for my period. So Sunday night at about 1am I went to use the bathroom and noticed a little bit of clear mucus with a red tinge to it when I wiped. I was like, ok, period early? Then the next morning when I went to use the bathroom, when I wiped it was light brown and lasted a short amount of time, then came back later in the day, then went away again. I had a VERY small amount yesterday again that I only noticed one time. My cramps were less yesterday but I still felt extremely bloated with minor backaches. How big of a chance do you think there is that this was from implantation?.......This would be my second child. With my first I never spotted but I do remember cramping and thinking my period was coming like I have been.......comments welcome......Thanks!

HI.

It would be great if someone could answer this one as my experience is almost identical... give or take two days!!!!

Thanks!

Me to first day of my last period was the 7th July, should of started my next period 4th Aug but instead Sat 5th Aug I had craping back pains till the Thurday. I think this was implantation. But what I dont understand is that I had a blood test on the 4th Aug and it came back negative. Boobs and nipples have changed and my stomach is harder to. I felt very sleeply the two weeks before the cramping, but ok now. Should I have morning sickness now, think im 5weeks pregnant. Iv anybody could help, would be good.

The pull-out method really isn't an effective method of contraception as a man could have already emitted sperm through a substance that can come out before the semen, called pre-cum. Any contact with sperm to a vagina could lead to pregancy as sperm have been known to be able to swim very long distances. I think that you should see a doctor about this or take a reliable pregancy test. Hope that helps

Hi there. I seem to be having similar troubles - had a home pregnancy test and blood test - both were negative. I also had some bleeding, passed some clots and cramping like period pain about a month ago - i though it was a miscarriage but pregnancy symptoms ( tiredness, nausea, slight abdominal pain, back pain). have been to the doctor and he thought it was a miscarriage or just hormonal imbalance due to stress..I feel very confused! Don't know whether to think I am pregnant or not - or whether i have had a miscarriage! tests are saying no - but i have so many symptoms. Help!

:-D I had exactly the same, LMP was 7th Jan had slight bleed and cramps etc etc on 16th feb nothing since - did a home test on 22nd feb - well actually did 4 - all positve - I am 8weeks pregnant. So to all you girls who are getting these symptons - you could have the bun baking!!!!!

Well my period comes on the first wends day every month, which was Feb 4th, and so on valentines day i didnt have sex but my boyfriend di put his penis near my vagina cuz he wanted to see how it was (were both virgins) he tried but we stopped. And so on the next day (Feb 15) i started to wipe and see pink with alot of mucous like material and then it got heavier the next 7 days until I was bleeding alot of clots, soaking pads, and cramping really bad. And I thought it was a early peiod but it came a week later??? Now im not on my period at the beginning of the month, i guess i missed it, its not the 18th yet but could i be pregnant? I even took a test that came out negative.

woow i have the same symptoms.......i had my period aug15.......sept13.....and for now october i had period cramps and i was spoting here and there like it went trought my underwear for about 1 1/2 weeks then it went away 2 days later .....its october 20th now no spotting just cramps all around my stomach,i alredy have a child but i never had this with her whaT COULD THIS MEAN :$

wow no one really answered her question. The best thing to do is take a home pregnancy test and follow up with your doctor. The pullout method dosen't work trust me I know. The same thing happened to me but i spotted and missed my period turns out it was just stress.

I as well have recently experience the same problems. My boyfriend and I don't use the pull out method more so the leave in method. I am on birth control though and we've been doing this for four years now and ive never gotten pregnant. I had a period on the 2nd of January and one on the 29th of January. i didn't think much of it because my period does that from time to time when its switching from the beginning of the month to the end of the month. This valentines weekend my boyfriend and I did as usual but this time my stomach was very bloated and my body was shakey. Monday I felt bloated and was cramping and when i wiped i saw it was a little pinkish. tuesday feb. 16th I started bleeding and my cramps were extremely painful but today theres no blood but constant bloating and cramping. I was thinking i couldnt be pregnant because thats too soon to have any symptoms or is it?? HELP ME!

wat happened with u? did u find out u were pregnant? ive been having symptoms. this morning i woke up and ended up wiping and there was pink blood. i can only see it if i wipe. its an annoying cramp i have and its persistent. im only 19.

I took 2 pregancy tests Feb 21, And both came back positive, I went to the clinic and had one done there as well to make sure also and that was positive. some of the symptoms I had were heart burn, boobs seemed different, missed period. It was surprising for us as we were done having more, I have 4 girls already. WE also use natural birth control so a person is never really protected.
Yesterday I started spotting and had some cramping, not enough to use a pad, but put one on anyway, then today I had constant cramps, and it felt like menstrul cramps, very tired, head ache, towards evening I have noticed where it is getting in the pad now, and when I wiped earlier today there would be little clots, maybe the size of a rice or smaller, we are very saddened that this is probably a miscarraige. Not sure how you spell it.
I have had 2 miscarraiges in the past, but was wondering if anyone has exprerienced where they have the bleeding with only small clots when wiping, also when I go to the bathroom there is no blood in the toilet. So could this pregancy still be going? I did call the clinic and they said to wait and see how the week goes. There will be a nurse calling me to set up a first prenatal appointment. Very sad and wishing this was not happeningl. If anyone can help with info it would be great. Thanks

well congrats. i was just wondering because i had a spec of blood but not i got a full blown period. im now on metformin so hopefully i will be able to get pregnant. Congratulations hun!!! I wish u luck

i am on the implant have been for 2years april coming, i started my periods on thursday the 21st october was just slighty pink.. got really bad pains in upper belly right around too my back, have got wee spots on my nipples, headaches, tiredness basically some pregnancy syptoms, about 3 days about (27th october) i stared getting blood clots about th size of 1pence some slightly smaller. & quite heavy periods? HELP

Hi
I'm so lost my last normal period was july in aug I had a very light period! Then haven't had one since then for the last 3 weeks I've spotted on and off lower back pain stomach is always upset gasy all the time slight cramping I've had sex aug 30 the september 4, 24-30 and then again october 7 8 and 21st now my question is is something wrong with me I've taken a test its neg but still just spotting only when I wipe sorry if tmi but what's wrong with me!