I am trying to find out what the little blood blisters on my scrotum is. Can you help?

When did these blisters appear? How old are you? Do they ooze or look more like moles?

As far as I know, blood blisters could be a sign of herpes. but if they don't ooze, they could be angiokeratoma of fordyce.

Angiokeratoma would only bleed if scretched or rubbed hard. They are dilatred blood vessels and harmless lesions.

I have little blood blisters on my testacules. They look like little black moles. They only bleed when i rub a towel on them. They do not hurt. What do I have?

You definitely need to get in to see the doctor. It could be something that is easily treated, but also could be something a little more serious (and still easily treated), such as syphilis, which can cause blisters, herpes, or they could be chancroids, which are caused by a bacteria that causes genital ulcers, but generally these are painless. Either way, you need to get them looked at and diagnosed so you can go about treating them and get it resolved.