I HAVE ALL THE SAME SYMTOMS AS PREVIOUSLY READ UNDER FORDYCE ANGIO KATERAMAS, AND THEY 1ST APPEARED WHEN I WAS 52 OR SO NOW 59. SO I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE HAD THEN SINCE EARLY 20,S. AS READ ELSEWHERE ON THIS SITE.
BIGGEST ANNOYANCE TO ME IS THE ITCH. EXPERT I WENT TO SAID THAT THEY SHOULD NOT ITCH AND GAVE ME THE USUAL SUGGESTIONS FOR TREATMENT. LASER ETC... AS IN QLD AND CANNOT AVOID DAILY SWEATING, TRIED BOXERS, COMMANDO, REALLY LOOSE SHORTS ETC TO NO AVAIL. THE IRRITATION IS REDUCED AFTER A GOOD SCRUB AND I HAVE FOUND RAWLINGS LOTION ASSISTS GREATLY IN REMOVING IRRITATION. AN OLD REMEDY TO FIX ANY SKIN DAMAGE.
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR OF ANY OTHER REMOVAL OF THIS ANNOYING CONDITION OTHER THAN DEATH.
THE BLOOD BLISTERS DO APPEAR TO BE GETTING LARGER AND MORE IN NUMBER TO WHEN 1ST NOTICED OVER THIS 7 YEAR PERIOD AND THE ITCHING IS WORSE.
IF ANYBODY HAS SIMILIAR OR FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL TO THIS MINOR PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW