I am 24 and last week I woke up and had a slight burning in urination and noticed a slight open sore on the left side of my penis, there was no blister or swelling. I got scared and made an appt with my doctor and called my girlfriend, who I have been dating for the last 10 months. She got tested about 6 months ago and was clean as well I was. So when I went to the doctors I was tested for Chlamyida and Goneria, when I showed her the sore which was painless she said she has treated a lot of herpes cases and that it did not look like that it looked more or less like a cloth burn I took her advice and did not have it tested because its very expensive. The other tests came back negative, and a few days later two more small lacerations showed up on the shaft of my penis still painless but the burning in the urination intensified. Two days more 4 or 5 little bumps showed up at the base still painless but itched real bad and no other symptoms of herpes. Went to the doctors and 3 doctors looked at the lacerations and bumps and said they do not know what it is, they have not seen nothing like that before because it was spread out not clumped together. Waiting on the results of herpes culture. Does anyone know what this would be, please help thank you

This could be a number of viral or bacterial infections. If it is NOT painful, it isn't a classic herpes lesion. Herpatic lesions are usually very painful. The itching is a symptom of herpes but also a symptom of other infections. You mentioned that the doctor tested you for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Did the doctor also test for Syphilis? Your best bet is to wait for the next test results and if you don't get any answers, you may have to look for a second opinion. A doctor who specializes in Infectious Diseases would be your best bet.