I have little red blister like things on my scrotum. they have been there for 3 years. They dont hurt nor do they itch. Im un-sure what they are? When i pop them with a needle they bleed for ages, but they return in days?? they are located both sides. Very strange, as i have had blood tests and nothing is picked up?
Does anyone know what these little blood things are? Are they burst capillaries? or something i should be worries about!

These are probably nothing to worry about, but I am concerned that you have been popping them with a needle to see what comes out. That ALWAYS increases the risk of infection, and scaring.

If you are still concerned, go schedule a medical appointmenr for an exam, but I doubt that this will be of concern, assuming that it does not impact your behavior, fertility, or performance. You don't indicate that it does, so, no problem, eh?

Finally, There is an increased instance of more visible capilaries and blood blister or backup on the scrotum when certain types of sexual stimulation is practiced. IF, and I say IF again, you are using a "penis ring" or a "belt" around the scrotum for whatever reason, make sure you are following the instructions to always remove it before the 20 minute time limt is up. You don't want to be causing serious circulation issues with your scrotum, testes or penis with this practice.

I also have them. I'm 49 years old and have had them maybe ten years now. I went to a dermatologist,

he told me they were only age spots, and it's nothing to be concernd about. I don't feel satisfied his answer.

I thought I had cancer of the prick and balls too, I'm still looking for a remedy for this since I don't want a woman to see me bloody balls.

i have the same thing was told in prison it is a form of herpes but have seen 2 dermatologist they say it is not herpes it is something some men get you can go to dermatologist they take this electric needle and burn them and they dry up and clear up but come back worse and its very painful best thing you can do is pray and believe God for a miracle. i had a pretty young lady dermatologist working on my nuts, i asked her what if i get married and my wife likes oral sex she goes down there and sees that she will probably run, thinking std she suggested that she wear sun glasses i guess that's where Zz top got the song sun glasses at night LOL good luck to you my friend were stuck like chuck in the back of a truck !!!!!!!!

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

It's called Angiokeratoma of the Fordyce, and it's cause is unknown. It was first documented in 1896. NO ONE HAS EVER DIED FROM IT.

I suffered from this for perhaps 5 years. I had perhaps 20 small blisters at a time on my scrotum at age 42. I was also diagnosed with low testosterone and went on testosterone replacement therapy. Within months after starting the therapy ALL my blistered dissappeared. I personally beleive this is a condition caused by low testosterone. 8 years later I still do not have this "aging" disease on my scrotum since I started therapy. I hope anyone who sees my post at least get checked for their testosterone levels.

I have thee blisters and is diagnosed with low testosterone. I believe this must be the cause, thank you

I am a 72 year old male. I saw these red blisters appearing several years ago. The first indication was copious bleeding in the shower. With the exception of occasional itching, they have caused no problems or discomfort. At the end of May I underwent transurethral resection of the prostate (T.U.R.P.) to prevent regularly occurring bladder infections. T.U.R.P. is simply paring away some of the inner surface of the prostate (mine was 4X normal size). Now I am peeing normally (I had forgotten what a joyful experience a full flow bladder emptying can be) and now, a month after the operation, I am almost 100% free of any symptoms.
But (sorry for the long intro but I think some people will be interested) these little red blisters have almost entirely disappeared. Is there a link to the T.U.R.P.? It seems unlikely to me that this is a coincidence. I am due to attend a post-op briefing in September and will mention this to the medical staff then.
Perhaps I should also mention that I have suffered jock-itch for roughly the same time period. This I treated (successfully) by the application of Mycota Athlete's Foot powder. (I know, I know). Might this have been what caused the red blisters? I'll leave that to the experts.

This is a condition called Angiokeratoma of Fordyce. They refer to this as an old mans condition. But guess what. It isn't. I had about 20 lesions on my testlicles for years at age 36 and was diagnosed with low testosterone at age 40. Guess what. All lesions dissappeared with months of me starting TRT and I haven't had any for last 10 years. Good luck on your search for treating your condition.

I hope your treatment is helping. Good luck.