I noticed about a year ago that I have some red, bloodfilled spots on my balls. I don't know how long they've been there; they only became apparent when I shaved my scrotum completely for the first time. They're small, between 1 and 3 mm in diameter, altho this week I discovered one that was much larger. I "popped" it, and found that it consisted in large part of semi-congealed blood. It hasn't regrown to its original size, but it's still there. These things don't hurt, they produce no sensation of any kind. Has anyone seen this?

Celebrity
I would suggest you saw a dermatologist to try to figure this out. They could be intertrigo, a rash that usually appears in folds and where the skin is moist, where it could be chaffing due to irritation from cloths, or where the skin temperature is high….sounds just like the testicular area.
The rash could be caused by different things like candida albicans (fungal infection), folliculitis (ingrown hairs infected by bacteria, most commonly Staphylococcus aureus, etc

If the spots are raised above the skin and look like moles, they could be the angiokeratoma of Fordyce. It is a harmless condition that includes bumps like moles that bleed only when squeezed or scratched.
The only way to figure this out is to see a dermatologist.

Hello there I am writing to you because I had similar problem with my testicle spots. I noticed two years ago when I was in a toilet, and I was very confused how did I get it. Okay I was sexually active in that period but I was very careful I had sex with only one girl and I used a condom  every time. According to this I decided to see a doctor, and he told me that it is some kind of an infection and gave me some medicament  very soon, so I think that visiting a dermatologist is the best solution

Did you find anything to fix that? I have a similar problem.

Well, pleased it isn't just me. Mine is certainly angiokeratoma ... glad it is harmless! Puts my mind to rest for a bit.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm guessing this has to do with the following: Firstly, as a result of my job, I sit more than 8 hours a day, plus the time spent sitting at home and on weekends... This could have something to do with it, as the amount of pressure exerted on our testicles is huge. Secondly, If you're like me, and being over weight, surely exasperates the first point I made.

But also, certain activities, could also have an effect on it?!

yeah i got this too, i play sport and wear 'skins' and after an hour of playing or so there is a fair amount of sweat so that would make sense.

Yah, that's all it is. Just some harlmess under skin spys watching your every move from in your pants. That is how they get you.... then you have no choice but to join their army of underskin in pants zombies feeding on dead testicle and penis skin and drinking ball sweat.

I was hit on my bike by a pick up truck and had these all over my testicles for weeks, 4 to be exact tot he day, do they go away, do I have permant damage?

Oh yes but what is the cure? I get embarrassed when my wife looks at it? I was told by a doctor that they inject some salt and they go away but as of now I do not know where to go to get this procedure done. Does anyone know who does this procedure?

Ta, i have one of three that's giving me a worry as its starts to hurt and i want to squeeze it, be not being a doctor, and me knowing it ant right right going to see doctor , i know its not serious its just a pain in the balls. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

hello...i have also same problem please tell me what i can do to cure it.

son 37 has a total of 17 moles, they have broken and blood drains from them, he is very clean and has not been sexally active for over a year. Having it check by doctor.  Could these be associated with aides?

this has never been posted by myself or my som. son 37 has a total of 17 moles, they have broken and blood drains from them, he is very clean and has not been sexally active for over a year. Having it check by doctor.  Could these be associated with aides?

I had the same problem and this nurse I knew told me to put some ice in a small plastic bag and lay it on my balls, on the red blisters. . She said if I done this 2 times every evening for 10 minutes at a time the red blisters would eventually turn black and fall off. At first, I was afraid of freezing my balls. but I decided to try what she said and low and behold, a week later the red-blisters turned black and went away. I beleive, the ice clotted the blood and it just dried up and fell off. Anyway, that nurse knew what she was talking about. Before you try this solution, talk to your doctor and see what he says. It sure worked for me. My balls are like new.