Hi, I am having blue black discharge from breasts in last few days. It never happened to me before. Is it indicating any disorder?

Hi, are you maybe bleeding, or what do you mean by blue black discharge? Any discharge from breasts is a great concern and requires further investigation. Perhaps you are under infection, maybe your lymph node sin the breast and around it are enlarged, so some discharge is normal in that case. If you are breastfeeding, fluid is normally produced in your breasts in larger amount. If you have it for some longer period of time, go to have it checked by doctor.

i am not breast feeding my last baby was 5 years ago there is a small posabilaty that i have had a copple of misscarages over the last 6 mounths and i am a week overdue now i get a lot of soreness of the breasts but when i had black fluid from my right breast an a grey/ green from the left last night i got very consernd

i am not breast feeding my last baby was 5 years ago but it is possable that i have had a cople of misscaragees in the last 6 mounts and i am a week late now but when last night when i found black fluid comming from my right breast an grey green from my left brest i got concerned what could be concerned

hi i have had leaking nipples with greyish coloured fluid leaking from them severals times over the last few years i have been to see a breast specialist twice and had scans and xrays and there was nothing untoward but do go see your doctor x