for some months now i have noticed a small amount of blood about the size of a pin head from my right nipple on occasion - when the nipple is pressed - in one spot at the bottom of the nipple - what do u thk this is coming from. please help!!!! terrified and scared!!!!

I am definitely not a doctor but i had blood coming from one of my nipples along with a burning pain and i went to the doctor and he sent me for a mammogram. You should see a doctor right away. There is a chance of breast cancer.

? I have just had a mammogram & ultrasound of my breasts last week. I had no discharge during or after exam. Today I noticed , again small amount of blood ,again, from left nipple. The mammogram & ultrasound was totally benign. Now I am totally worried, once more. Thank you for any info!

Nipple discharge should be checked when it is spontaneous, occurs without squeezing or pressing, when it keeps on happening, if it is only on one side.

Since your mammogram came out clean, did your doctor suggest anything?

You didn't tell us how old you were, if you were on bc pills or taking any other medications.

I also have nipple discharge noticed it about 7 months ago. My left breast leaks a blue green fluid had 3 mamos everything looked fine. I still have discomfort in the left breast. going to call my doctor tomorrow because now the right breast is leaking something that looks a lot like blood. Not quite sure what is going on but would really like to find out this is all a bit scary.

hi, i have some questions, pls send me e-mail at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

thanks in advance :)

i have never heaard of blood from ur nipplle