Just had a Myomectomy on 5/15 and so far everything is GREAT! 4 days ago my breasts started leaking. Never been pregnant, never had a leaking breasts problem either. I was on Lupron for about 2 months and taking birth control pills at the same time. I stopped the birth control pills 3 days before surgery and the Lupron should hopefully be out of my system. Could this be some kind of hormone imbalance? The fibroid was really big last time we checked it it was measuring about 9centimeters but when they took it out the doctor said it was way bigger than that.

I had a myomectomy (size of 7 month fetus) 6 weeks ago, and I am having severe breast pain and fullness. Was there a hormone shift after this large mass was removed? Other than that, I feel great.

I had my myomectomy 2 Weeks ago,and now I have pain,and pressure in my breast nipples and around the area, I am just eating mortin,for pain for my myomectomy surgery....what should I eat for this breast pain.....

I had a myoectomy 1 year ago. Noticed that I had leakage of the nipples slightly, about 6 mths afterwards. Initially it was clear & not much. Now it's clear & bloody & the nipples are very sensitive & the fullness of the breast are there as well.
I don't have any lumps in the breast either, so the possibility of cancer is zero. My mammogram was negative, last taken.