Hi. I`m 24 and have a 2 months old baby boy. I have a breast-feeding problem. My breasts are swollen after breast-feeding. During nursing, I feel pain in my nipple radiating over my whole body. My milk is yellow and filled with lumps, and breasts are hard and swollen. What to do?

Hi. I also had a problem with swollen breasts after breast-feeding and there are many remedies for relieving soreness. Medical herbs are really effective - drink herbal teas twice a day. Disinfect your nipples after breast-feeding with marigold infusion. Rub your nipples with tea tree oil. For hard, swollen breasts try Phytolacca, as frequently as needed. Once a day is not enough.

It sounds like you could have thrush (a yeast infection ni the breast). It can be caused by antibiotics or can be passed from your baby to you if you had a yeast infection when you gave birth. If your baby has white patches in his mouth i would contact a physician to get it treated. It's not harmful to you or the baby, just uncomfortable.