I’ve found a bony lump on the back of my head months ago. First I thought this bony lump will go away disappear simply, but instead it is still there, it’s not moving left or right I tried to pressure it or squeeze it but its hard just like bony lump and it’s getting bigger. What should I do?

You should go and have a check control at your doc, I’m sure he’s the right person you should discuss this bony lump thing with. You haven’t mentioned but if you have headache problems this bony lump may be related with it or with some possible changes underneath your head skin like some kind of a cyst who knows. I think that’s nothing serious it is probably surgical removable but I’ve also heard of some cases when this bony lumps reoccurred even after a surgical procedure is done. It has something to do with the tissue around affected area that has some abnormal changes that makes these bony lumps grow. And from the other side your doc also may also advice to you to leave it that way for there’re some chances that bony lump “disappear” by it which is very rare.
In most cases these bony lumps are not severe and don’t indicate any more serious condition, unless in cases they get infected or inflamed for some reasons which is also very rare.