I’m 23 female and I found a lump on my forehead under my left eyebrow recently. It’s painless but it’s ugly and I want to get rid of it. I don’t think its bony lump for it’s not that hard its mobile even and when I squeeze this forehead lump it gets reddish and stayed that way for hours. And I also noticed it has become much bigger in diameter in these few months. Is there anyone with some good advice on this?

I can give you some good advice I guess for I had the same problem just a year ago. I got removed a lump from my forehead by the surgical procedure. It was nothing scary it’s just that I have this little scar now on my forehead and nothing else. I thought first that I have some dermatological problem so I went to the dermatologist who examined it with some needle to check out if there are any fluids. For the fluids I don’t know what happened but I surely know it turned out to be a benign tumor that’s some kind of a cyst I guess. Any way this lump was attached to my forehead bone and just like yours it wasn’t a bony lump it was mobile and sensitive to touch and it was not hard. So I was hanging around with that tumor lump alike on my forehead without guessing it could be a tumor for it was not painful at all it just has a tendency to grow. But fortunately it turned out to be surgically removable and the most important these lumps on forehead are usually benign if it turned out to be some kind of a cyst or tumor. So you should check it with your doc and get it examined for my guess is that lumps such like these always indicates on something that should be treated.

i had a lump on my eyebrow usually if you pluck your eyebrows the hair grows back funnily double backing inside your pours and can cause an infection appearing as a lump. the best thing to do is pull the hairs out where the lump is, removing them from the pours and use cream to disinfect it.

Hi, thank you very much for sharing. I've a hard lump on my forehead for about 4years already. I feel very upset & shy to meet people face to face. I feel like a human unicorn. Please let me know how long you need to stay in the hospital, how much does it cost & how long to heel. Thank You Very Much.