Hi, I noticed a lump inside my oral, in the lower lip inside between the fore down teeth and lip. it appeared about three weeks ago. first it appeared and i think is normal pinple, but its bigger than that, and it has waterlike liquid of which bursted and dissapear, then it came again the same place, it bursted thought it has gone. but from yesterday it appeared again. there is no pain, unless when I am taking hot drinks or clump it with my tongue.
it give no confort, and affect even during kissing.
is there anybody who can tell me what is that? how can I run out of it!
thanks

The lumps you are talking about are likely to occur with a minor injury which you even didn’t notice. They usually go away after a few days unless they are irritated, for instance by smoking or chewing tobacco. Such lumps are usually harmless and you don’t have to worry about them. On the other hand, if they don’t go away in 2 weeks, you should ask for some professional help!
As you said the lumps you have are appearing over and over, then I think this might be mucocele, a kind of mucous retention cyst which is quite common on the inner surface of the lips and appear as transparent fluid-filled structures, like you also described them. These cysts are painless and harmless. But if they are not treated, they can turn into permanent bumps.
Removing mucocele is a short process, lasting approximately ten minutes. After having them removed, you’d have to take some painkillers and eat liquid food.

thanks Jane23. psychologically i am now ok! keep it up.