I am suffering for long time now from rheumatoid arthritis that is causing me extreme wrist pain lately and ibuprofen isn't helping me that much anymore. So far I am managing to deal with my rheumatoid arthritis but I really have hard time with my hand wrist pain especially when I wake up in the morning. I am actually afraid of the risk of developing some wrist deformities and am curious to hear how I am supposed to prevent this possibility. Thanks!

I suppose you are already familiar with the usual rheumatoid arthritis treatment approach so when it comes to this point no acetaminophen or corticosteroids are not that much effective in reducing the pain and inflammation than there are also some other treatment options affecting also rheumatoid arthritis wrist pain and anyway I had the so called prosorba column technique more familiar as blood filtering technique that is about to remove those antibody cells that are responsible for the joint and wrist pain and therefore reduce the risk of developing wrist deformities –anyway this treatment takes about 12 weeks and is performed once a week so you may discuss this with your doc first for there are also some serious side effects related to this rheumatoid arthritis wrist pain treatment and is not recommended if you suffer from hypertension, heart and blood clotting problems.