7 years ago after a good friend died I started experiencing this dizziness and fullness on the leftside of my head. I thought I was going crazy and very stressed out because of this but 7 years later it is still happening. It starts behind my left ear and towards the back of my head. I have gone to several Drs. and they have run tests and said it's Positional Vertigo and it should go away on it's on. They say they can't find anything wrong with me and it could be stress related. It is so bad that it makes me very tired and fatigued. The only way I don't feel it is when I am asleep. Sometimes when I have a headache it's only on the left side of my head. ONe Dr. told me it couldn't be a tumor because if I apply pressure behind my ear the sensation goes away. Could someone please let me know if they are experiencing this.

Yes, I still have it..four years and they can't find anything wrong! :-(

I have been having the same exact sensation. Based upon what I am told it has something to do with hypertension and lack of sufficient sleep. You would need to consider resting and sleeping as much as ten hours within a 24 hours period over the next week or so. I think it would ease by then.

i have got pretty severe tinitus and vertigo etc but for the last 6 months or so i have this strange feeling in the left side of my head and cant explain it away. i have had a brain scan and fortunatly nothing there i get hedaches and it is like a pulse and a rushing feeling in my head all on the left side very worrying is here anybody else with this feeling out there i would like to hear.

I also get this...seems to be happening a lot more as of late...started only once in a while now happening almost everyday. I noticed this feeling is sometimes triggered by smoking. and while laying in certain positions but not limited to...As this is happening more often i am wondering if this is more serious then previously thought. Anyone who can help with this i would love to hear from you.

I do, but on the right side. Benign positional vertigo is what I was told. I and debilitating condition.t comes and goes, and is improving with time. Hope yours is better. It is a very real aggravation

hi friend i have the same feeling,it is because of you ear inflation ... i have same problem just after a shock... or after bad days...

I have the same left side brain wierd sensation. Not only that I also feel pain in my left chest, heaviness of left knee as well. This is going on for past 7 years and I am 33 now. I have done MRI, many times ECG/Stress test, Endoscopic of stomach but everything comes out to be normal. Over the years I have panicked a lot with these sensations and rush to emergeny few times but I am still alive :). There is nothing wrong with my body and I believe now its 100 % because of stress. I dont know yet what is cause of my stress or fear (some i know like I very badly fear Thunderstorms) and have seen that if I am stressed or in fear these symptoms are more felt. Positive is guys that hardly 2-3 % of my day time i spend panicking, rest all time I am happy. So to all my friends there, stop going to doctor, accept it that we have something in mind which needs to be trained and dont just get panicked. Let there be sensation for sometime and it will go soon. All the best

Yes I'm having the same feeling please help me I been to diffent Dr and nothing

It must be that the stress and trauma you experienced after the passing of your friend was mostly focused on that part of the brain,try exercising that part of the brain some more  e.g more cross words,try arts to help heal it

I also have a mild consistent headache on the left side of my head near my ear, my only relief is sleep when I wake up it is gone but as soon as I get up and start moving around it comes back with the pain getting more intense as the day goes on. This feeling also gives me a strong urge to lay down and sleep.

So weird....I was really tired but made myself go to the gym because I had hired a trainer but she only had a really early spot open....after I worked out I went home and I get this creepy feeling on the left side of my head....the space over my ear. It felt like bugs on my scalp. I washed my hair, no bugs (thank God) but the weird sensation of tingling weirdness has persisted all day. I see my neurologist on Friday and will post if she has any insight....It is creepy and I do not love this.

I just had small explosions in my brain for four days. Horrifying sensations, was this pre-stroke. Very scary. Four days, and then it went away. So, let me tell you, it is not always death and cancer! It may just be your brain f*****g with you.

Yes the same thing you are experiening

Same here recently.. it's hard to look left without feeling that burning sensation like ur being stated at or something.. maybe I have anxiety but still it's only on the lower back left side of my head..