I have tremendous pain in my left ear! I went to the doc and he gave me ear drops that do not help. I can’t sleep… Uaaaaaaaaaaaaa- it hurts like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am wondering what are symptoms of ear tumor?
Please, help me!!!!

Hey,
Go and see a doc again! Tell him the pain is killing you. He is there to help you!
You might have infected cyst within the external ear canal, since you feel extreeme pain, which is common with symptoms of ear tumor.
Other symptoms of ear tumor are painful headache, loose of balance, interferes with hearing and with that kind of symptoms of ear tumor, operation is irrevocable. What other symptoms of pain you have?
You must see a doctor!

For the past few weeks i have been experiencing a fluttering or bubbley sound in my left ear and and the ear feels fuller. Also i get the odd popping in the right ear.. i also get the light pain in my head and temples but for short periods of time... I am 16 and in good health but i was woundering if I should be consered.. im going to get it check soon though.. please respond back

thank you so much

what are the sy,ptoms of a turmor in the ear, my hearing in my left ear is weaker then in the right ear, is this sign of a tumor?

ya i have that too.... just started a few days ago.... what is wrong???

okay, well i have this lump in my ear and i can see it if i open it up, and its been there for about 2 months, and i went to the school nurse and they said that it might be a pimple forming in my ear, but idk its been there for 2 months. it dosent hert it dosent feeel like anything there, but im just scared? dose anyone have any advise?

Hi i am thirtenn years old and i am scared to death that i might have a tumor on my left ear i havent began anything with the symptoms and i have a bump behind my ear and i am very scared should i see a docter or should i leave it just give me some advice

If you have to ask then I think you already know the answer to the question! I can tell you that a lump behind your ear can be something as simple as a pimple or a cyst, but it's possible it could be something a little more serious so you should see a doctor just to be certain. Go as soon as you can, okay?

I'm having the same problem. I had an ear ache like a week ago, and I could barely hear out of it. Then the pain went away, but I could still barely hear out of it. Yesterday the pain came back and I poked the inside of my ear, and right where my ear canal is theres a giant bubble. I can hear out of it, but it hurts like crazy and when I poke right in front of my ear it hurts, so it's not a pimple. My mom thinks I'm crazy for worrying that it might be a tumor but it's really not that crazy... is it? She's gonna take me to the doctor in a few days but, still. :-(

im a 14 year old male, there is a bump in my ear and it seems like maybe its swollen? i know it could be a pimple, but when i press on the outside of my ear it hurtss, idkk what to do, & it seems way big to be a pimple so iidk, SHIIIT

help please!

Hi there, I think that if it is a pimple then it definitely would hurt. If you are worried about it then see a doctor, but otherwise you're going to have to wait for it to come to a head. DOes that make sense?

well you will experiance a sort of vertigo wich is extreme dizyness,your head and sometimes both ears will be increasingly on fire until you get it out.....My advice get to a speacalist or emergency room before it gets to a cronic stage where you will have a ear problem for the rest of your life....and i know this from personal experiance my brother has one in his right ear.

Children children! Ear cancer is extremely extremely rare. Probably less than 0.05%, and of that 0.05%, almost all patients present over the age of 65years, and the rest of the 'almost' are over 45 years. Therefore, ZERO persons present with ear cancer below 45.

Hey, my name is Rachael, i am 19. I have had something develope over the last two weeks with my right ear, ever since i had the cold, i noticed that after a few days of sickness one of my ears feels like its blocked. Just three says ago i noticed that when i spoke it sounds almost like echoing in my right ear, like the noise is vibrating and making myself sound like i'm talking into a fan like a little kid, its so annoying every time i speak i can hear it, or when im watching tv or anything? What could this be? I want to see the doctor but i thought to get advice before hand :-) i'm constantly moving my jaw to see if my ear will opnup due to the fact it feels full. I hold my breath and try and blow out my nose to see if it would pop back to normal but nothing is working, i used ear drops and they didnt seem to work either... Please help me out :-)

well im in 8th grade and had a ear tumar in the 4th and they got it out so your wrong