So last year I had sex for the very first time. We only did it twice. I knew that I had to break the hymen, so the penetration was only for that, for breaking it. We didn't go on, he didn't feel any pleasure as he was to worry about me feeling pain, and I didn't felt any as well as it was my first time. I remember his penis getting all the way inside of me, but just for some seconds. There was no blood. The next day, I went to the bathroom to pee, and i saw on the toilet paper some small blood drops. I thought it was my hymen that broke. Now, after a year and a half, i've tried to have sex with another boy, (he is a virgin) and as we tried his penis found a lot of trouble trying to penetrate me, it bended because it couldn't get inside, and I felt pain. We didn't go on. 

I wonder if my hymen is broken or not. I tried looking at the mirror but couldn't tell. When I go to the doctor, he uses the tube for examinating me, so he actually introduces the tube all the way through my vagina. Also, when fingering, I can put up to3 fingers perfectly fine, just feeling a little pressure. 

Please I really want to know wether my hymen broke or not, or if I am going to continue having pain during intercourse. THANKS!

Hymen breaks when penetrative sex happens the first time. However a residual part still remains. Or the hymen just stretches and expands to allow for sex. Yes, you are not a virgin anymore.
Now that you are sexually active once again, bleeding my occur and disappear as time progresses

i was wondering what your opion was?
i was experimenting a few months ago(i wasnt on my peroid) and i put tampon up further than what i should off and i felt a bit off pain and when i pulled it out there was a bit off blood on the tampon do you or anyone else think that i maybe broke my hymen ? any replies will be appreciated.

try havin regular penetrative sex 2 effectively break thoz hymen residuals.its normal 2 hv em bt they disappear wit regular sex.

Yes you are going to face regular pain in your sex because you do not relax your muscles.