I have been having left breast pain with my breast becomes very itchy. My mother lost both breast to cancer. Should I be concerned about what is going on with me? Thanks Deannie 

Health Guru
Hi, I would in get it checked out at the doctors specially seeing as your mum lost both breasts to cancer and ask them if you can have screening to see if you carry the gene to. :-)

Yes.

Go, have a screening. You should have done that sooner, when you mom was diagnosed.

Good luck and may you be well.

I have had mammograms in the past done and have found lumps are cyst in particular in my left breast. The doctor noted that they were noticeable changes in my left breast but ordered nothing else done.

I see. How long ago have you had mammograms? Maybe it's time for you to revisit.

Nevertheless, if those cysts are growing in size maybe you ought to remove them. Go to your doctor and tell him you are in pain. If he does nothing and sends you home, look for another opinion definitely.