I have been having a sharp pain in my right breast off and on for years now. I am now 26. My right breast however, is significantly larger than my left one. When I get the sharp pain it is hard to do anything with my arm until it passes, which only lasts about 15 seconds or so. I am not sure what todo. I am wondering if the sharp pain has anything to do with my right breast being about 2 or 3 cup sizes bigger than my left one. I hope somone can give me some reasons why this is happening. Does it have to do with muscles or somthing medical? The pain isn't dull it is a full on sharp pain, as if someone is poking you with somehing super sharp.

I am a 57 year old woman with exactly the same symptom (left breast ). It's exactly as you describe, incredible sharp/breath stopping pain for only a few seconds. Both breasts are normal, i'm way past menopause and take no hormones or any drugs. I have yearly mammograms.
I hope someone will respond to your querry as I have googled with few results for possibilities to the cause.

It would seem that you both have some dislocated and / or pinched one or more nerves in your mid-back and they would need to be reset and soonest.

I know as I am a healer in nova scotia canada.   I had many cases like this and it is all about dislocated and / or pinched nerves.

Most women have this type of problem and it does not matter where you live, it is always the same problem.