i have been having pain in my left breast for awhile now
when that happens the vein swollen
all there is an dryness around the nipples of the breast
and itches alot
what is the cause of the pain

The breast pain are usually occurring before periods, but it also doesn’t have anything to do with it. The symptoms you have don’t seem to be period-related so I’d suggest you to check it out with your doctor.
How often does the pain occurs? Does it happen randomly or it has some pattern maybe? Is the pain always combined with the swollen veins and itching?
If you are worried that the pain is caused by a breast cancer, I’ll tell you that you’d firstly have to spot the painful lump in your breast and the pain is surely not the symptom of the early cancer.
Also the breast lumps may occur in women aged 15-30. The lumps consists of fat and fibrous tissue that is not cancerous, they are firm and mobile in your breast tissue.
Furthermore, as your nipples are itchy and scaly, you probably have eczema, and this usually affects both nipples and also areolas. Do you also have a burning feeling? You should ask for a professional help here, the doctor will know what cream to prescribe.