I have had a tingling in my breast and then a burning sensation inside the nipple. had check up and mammogram 4 months ago and was fine. any reason for concer?

I have the samething happening to me but I have not found any answers to this problem I dont think I'm preg I'm on the pill we use the pull out system I know its not the best I have a 3 yr old son and I dont feel preg idk its just hurting anyone got answers??

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

HELLO ANY ONE WOW I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR ABOUT 15 YRS AND NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO TELL ME WHY.
I HAVE HAD MAMMOGRAMS AND EXAMS AND NO DR HAS BEEN ABLE TO NAME IT OR TOLD ME WHY THIS HAPPENS IT CAN BURN SO MUCH THAT IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES ANY ANWERS WOULD BE GREAT.

I've heard form a few people that this occurs when they're ovulating...usually about 2 weeks before their next period.

However, It happens to me all the time :/

Often Ive found myself having breast disconfort with sensitive nipples and breast. One day my breast felt like they were on fire and that day I took a pregnacy test and it was positive. I was 7 weeks pregnate and my period was a week and a half late. It was deff a surprise but my doctor said its common in your 1st trimester because your breast are preparing to produce milk.

im having this same problem. my mother has no idea what it is either. but it feels like my nipples are on fire sometimes. i am 3 wks late on my period now, and ive done some research on this.... but could i really be pregnant just by this one feeling??

I just experienced it today when I was taking my shower. It felt like a burning and stinging sensation in my left nipple only. I am 50 years old - not pregnant and had a full hysterectomy years ago. The pain went away after about 15 minutes, but it made me nervous and very uncomfortable. I would appreciate any help/suggestions.

I'm 38 and the same thing is happening to me, however i notice it more at night, when I'm tossing. At first I thought it was something poking me, but after it happening for over the past couple of days, I now know it's something bigger than that. It's only in my left breast, and it feels like something is burning me on my left breast, almost like a rash, but with no rash!!! Wierd. I'm going to make a doctors appt. I do have some stress going on my life at the moment, so wonder if this is just one of the many signs of that. I haven't had kids in more than 15 years now, and I don't think I may be pg. But I will get it checked out and see what the doctors have to say.

I have this same thing - started 2 nights ago - very strange. I am 47 years old. not pregnant - just had my period last week. please let me know what you find out.

I am 45 and have had a hysterectomy and this happens and they told me it was due to a hormone imbalance.  When I started taking herbal supplements it stopped and my breasts are NEAR as sensitive!  I went to a local herb store and they got me started on some thing but it's not the same for everyone so ask you dr first as they can interfere with prescription meds.  Mine was so intense that I thought my breast were going to burn off and OMG the pain was awful.  To even think about be touched was just out of the question!!  Have you doctor run a hormone balance test on your and see if you are out of wack and if so they will recommend some thing for you.  Usually a women's vitamin is ok.  I also found out that I was B 12 deficient as well.

I now take a monthly injection for B12 and feel much better.

I am 15 years old and this has been happening to me. I am NOT sexually active, so I can't be pregnant.  My grandma is always telling me I'm young and stuff like this happens, but I feel it might be more serious. Any advice?

You could look into or ask your doctor about Paget's Disease.. 

I have nipple burning or tingling at night occasionally. I am over 60 years old and had a hysterectomy years ago. Any one have any ideas?

grannymac wrote:

Guest wrote:

hi there do you have any other symptoms ie swelling on the breast (one breast bigger than other) redness.pink itching bruise that dont go away,pain in breast warmth to breast pitting of the breast and there is a breast cancer that you dont need to have a lump which is called inflammatory breast cancer and can start with itchy nipple i been having some syptoms of this and due for test on Tuesday and this cancer dont show on mammograms any way to find out if inflammatory breast cancer is by a punch biopsy ogf the skin

i am 31 years old. i have experienced all the same sensations in my breasts on and off for about 15 years. Something tells me it has to do with blood sugar levels. I am an addict in recovery, and was an I.V. drug abuser.  This sensation would come to me more frequently when i was using.  Someone once told me it had to do with the amount of water that was being put directly into my blood stream, immediately effects your blood sugar, then having symptoms like headaches, followed with the feeling of your breast and nipples are going to burn off your chest.  ouch. I am a few years clean now, and haven't had that sensation after i stopped using until this morning, right after i woke up.  However, i did eat some chocolate icecream upon waiting for my coffee to be brewed, then had  a cup of coffee, and my chest started to burn/tingle,  which again, tells me that i put too much sugar into my system, and triggered this uncomfortable sensation.  it is relieving to me to know that i am not alone in this, because it is very bizarre, and kind of scary.    i hope my post about blood sugar is helpful for some of you.  thanks.