For the past 3 or 4 days I have been experiencing the most unbearable stabbing pain in both of my breast. Whether I wear a bra or not. I cant touch them, and i get a stabbing pain every so often even when nothing is touching them. Points that may be important: I have been on tricyclen birth control for 2 years with no problems with it. I do have 3 lumps in my right breast that I have gone in for ultrasounds and my doctor told me they are nothing to worry about. The lumps do not hurt. I have very small breast so there is no weight issue! I have never had this problem before! The only thing i get is a bit of tenderness when i am on my period. I am sexually active My period is a week and a half away. I have looked around trying to get answers and nothing exactly matches what i think i am feeling. Its becoming unbearable and nothing but ibuprofen is helping but ibuprofen hurts my stomach so i cant take it more then once a day

First, I suspect that you wear underwire and push-up type bras.   You should stop wearing them as they cut off the lymphatic and blood circulatory systems and also the mammary glands.   When those systems stop working, lumps appear in your breasts.   They may be painful or not.

Second, I also believe that you have pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid and upper back areas and those nerves must be reset soonest.   I know as I have been a Healer for 14+ years.

No i dont wear underwire bras as they are uncomfortable. However it is possible i have a pinched nerve. My doctor has scheduled me in for a mamogram just to be sure.

This means that you do have some pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid-back areas and they need to be reset soonest. Mammograms will not see those nerves. You need a specialist to reset those nerves as there are very few of those on the world who knows how. Once these nerves are reset, you will feel much better.

Apprentice - I too have sore breasts at least 3 weeks out of the month and am currently seeing a physio for lower back pain. I do pilates but my lower back still keeps going into spasm. I am intersted to learn more about what type of practitioner you are and what treatment you recommend.  I would be grateful for any assistance or advice you can offer.