okay to start, i began taking the depo shot at the end of july (currently due for another) and for the past 3 weeks i have had my breasts leaking. but now i am bloated and am having cramps and nuasea towards the evening..(this has been going on for about a week)and im bleeding, but its not normal period blood...for example period blood consists of blood clots and is a deep red at times and how it drys is different...the blood im leaking is not a lot but when it dries it hardens/flakes as if it was actuall blood...i dont know what it is but i need help...i thougt i was pregnant (even though 3 urine tests came out negative) but now i am curious as to if its a miscarrige or maybe i am pregnant... ? %-) ?

i am still bleeding,breasts are leaking,craming,bloating,nuasea(no vomitting),(was peeing frequently but it has slowed down a little), VERY tired...please help!!! :-(

How long ago did you take those tests?

You should really go to you Gyn and have them take a pregnancy test for you or the free clinic to see for sure if you are pregnant or not. It could very well be your birth control? shot that you had received. Those are nasty to tell you the truth.

the last time i took a test was two weeks ago...
im stopping the depo shot now, and i dont have a gyn...
i am still bleeding (off and on) and feeling sick( no throwing up), breasts still leaking too...

*is it a good idea to try another test and then take a blood test at the clinic?*

*does it seem as though i am pregnant...or there was a miscarrige???*

I would go to the free clinic to have a test done. Try to find yourself a good Gyn, I get so out of whack with my "Feminine", I HAVE to go to the Gyn just to see if I'm OK. I could be possible that you had a miscarriage. It could just be your body's way of withdrawing from the shot. But find a Gyn that you like and trust AND is good at what they do. Good luck!

okay...so my lasr day to get the depo was october 22 and i skipped, me and my bf/fiance want to try for a baby (im not pregnant )

and we think i miscarried...the spotting has stopped and im just waiting for my cycle to return ...

if anyone knows when my cycle will return from just one shot please let me know...i have tried reading up on it
but everyone had like 1 yr on the depo...also should i try taking clomid? i know its a bit early but im willing to try anything

please help!