Hi all. Please help me, I'm 22 years old and really don't know what to think at the moment.

I had unprotected sex on the 5th of november. my last period being on the 23rd of october i believe. I don't remember it well.

However i did a hpt and it showed negative but that was only a week on from conception.

I have felt pregnant the last week.

Then,on Friday i started bleeding. I went to the loo in the morning and i wiped bright red blood , i put in a tampon in thinking it must be my period. It is never this bright red normally though.

However when i went to change my tampon later, there was hardly any blood for the amount i was expecting.

The other thing being,I had had cramps the night before really bad in town.

My friend had to carry my shopping bag for me because my cramp was so bad and my tampon looked more full by the evening. Although again nothing like as heavy as it should have been.

Today it's brown with a bit of spotting. Could i be pregnant & going through implantation bleeding or threatened miscarrige.

Or have i miscarried?
I am not bleeding now, I have no tampon it is a day later and now have brown discharge with some red streaks still.

Thanks
Ambience