Usually my period is pretty regular and comes on time. I've always bled heavily and have had painful cramps and pain in my legs and back for as long as I can remember. Recently for the past 3 cycles or so, I've noticed that during the beginning of my period there are specks of tiny thick dark brown possibly black-ish clots for the first day by the same night or next morning my period is regular. What's going on with me? It can in no way be STD related because I haven't been sexually active at all in the past year ... could this possibly be endometriosis related? :-( ?

This is just old blood cleaning it self from your uterus. I wouldn't worry if I were you, I have this when I'm on my period sometimes to. The only way it could be linked to endometrosis is if your flow becomes really heavy and you get unbearable cramps. For example having to change your sanitary napkin every hour, then there may be a problem. For you it sounds like you're fine, but it's perfectly normal to be worried about this.

i havent had my period in 2 months and 2 days ago i started but it was blck and pasty and it was only very little and then the next day nothing and still nothing today

i have severe cramping with my period and have dark brown/black bleeding and clotting. this is pretty much how all of my periods have been. an abnormal cycle for me would be normal for most women. i don't bleed much more than spotting and i only have it for about 3 days. does anyone have any ideas. i have been diagnosed with fibroids and cysts but that was years before this started.

seeing that you haven't had your period in 2 mnths 2 days the black pasty substance thats old blood that your body is getting rid of.when all of that is cleaned out you will have the fresh red blod