My period has always been irregular. I did have sex during my fertile time this month. Last month my period was May 8th. On June 4th I noticed a large piece of mucous in the toilet after urinating and it was sort of wrapped in blood. Later that day I had spot bleeding, some of which was brown. I bled for 3 more days but not my usual heaviness though i wouldn't consider it light either. There were a lot of clots which I don't usually have and the blood was all very stretchy mucousy. Most of my bleeding was when I went pee. I had none of my usual cramping during the bleeding. I've been slightly dizzy and a little nauseous lately. Also more emotional than usual. Could this be implantation? Could I be pregnant?

i had the same thing happen to me this month except i got my bleeding on the 7th of June...late afternoon instead of waking with my period like i usually do...and the first day of my lmp was May 8th also! streatchy mucus blood only lasting two days...i always have my period for 4-5 days and much heavier than this....if you find an answer to your question will you please let me know too @ _[removed]_ Thankx!!!

Yes, please let me know when you find the answer as well. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Since then I have had days where I have a lot of white discharge. I never noticed this before. And I feel a little nauseous everynight. I'm still waiting to take a pregnancy test. Has anyone experienced this and then found out they were pregnant??

I have tiny blood clots a little cramping,headaches,constipation, and mood swings. A few cramps. But am i pregnant?

Smmben, I know its been a year, but your symptoms youhad are just like mine, although Its only been a day 1/2 for me so far. slight spot bleeding, but mostly the stretchy mucous tissue you had. Did you turn out to be pregnant?

so did you find out if you were pregnant or not im in the same situation see everyones posts but no answer. Mine startd off 1 day of spotting next day nothing 3rd n 4th day spotting then by the 5th it got heavier then usual and of course you should no what ur period is like I was also a week early. im actuali experiencing this as we speak so im eager to no ur outcome. so yeah im quite heavy atm had 1 clot still heavy with stringy mucus mixed in blood and also cramps please let me no what happened as im sh**ting myself me and my partner been trying for 6years no babies so im desperate right now. PLEASE HELP.....

im in the same situation. idk if its implantation or possibly early miscarriage or just a super early period :(

I had intercorse during my fertile time period I have experienced light cramping , tender breast , white creamy mucus, food cravings , and fatigue. I took a pregnacy test an it was negative. Around the time for my next period I experienced light cramping , abdominal pain and pressure as well as redish/pink light bleeding , for about 2days Almost what does this mean ?