Hi all, I'm also 30 year old and starting light spotting in my 7 weeks pregnancy. I'm pregnant 13 weeks now, this is our first baby. I went to the ER 2 weeks ago because of heavy bleeding with blood clots of the size of an egg (very scary). The doctor in the ER told me that I have "PLACENTA PREVIA" and suggest me to bed rest for a week, till now I'm still having brown bleeding with clots. I went to see my OBGYN 2 days ago, and tell her my problem, she did an ultrasound and everything seem normal. According to her, brown mean old, it's okay, as long as it's not bright red blood then nothing to worry about. I'm still very worry about my baby. Is anyone have the same situation or problem?

I had bleeding in my first trimester, I am 18weeks 3 days pregnant, and I know how scary it can be. Your doctor telling you that brown means "old" is the typical response. As long as you aren't having cramping and the blood doesn't get heavier then you should be alright. Try to see your doctor as often as possible, or even possibly get a baby doppler for yourself, to at least follow up with a heartbeat. Take it easy, as long as you are bleeding you still be on bedrest (I know it sucks i've been on bedrest for 7 weeks). Just take your time and try to relax as much as possible.

I am 8 weeks and having brown clots, with very light brown blood. I was told over the weekend that it was probably a miscarriage. I went Monday morning and had an ultra sound; everything was fine with the baby. They did find a small tear in my lining and told me that was most likely the problem. The clotting had stopped and there was almost no blood. Today I am having clotting again and the blood is back. I'm so frustrated, but the baby seems to be fine so I'm trying to stay positive. I know how you’re feeling; the waiting game is a viscous one!

i am 7 weeks pregnant today. i had a miscarriage in September. Went to to ER on Sat. and they did an ultrasound and checked my hcg level and all was great. BUT, they found a tear in the cerical canal and they think that is where the bleeding is coming from. But I an still really scared and nervous. I continue to spot brown. Today I wiped and I saw one small clot. I I don't know what to think. Thank in advance for any feed back.

hi im 33 and around 7wks preg..i started to loose small amount of pinkish blood when i wiped which went after hour or so.but then started loosin some brown discharge that was on monday its now wed and still loosin some brown discharge but just lost a small brown clot ,size of a pea.this will be my 5th baby but with 11yrs age gap from last child..never experienced this but am soo worried i could be loosin it ,but am booked in for scan tomo,but cnt stop worry..goin mad here.

iam 2 weeks pregnant and at first i was bleeding like red blood with little blood colts like i was on my period and it lasted 4 days like that then i quit...now iam having dark brown blood with blood colts in it is that normal

iam 3 weeks today and i have a question...i started out with light red bleed with little blood colts and it lasted 4 days now iam not doing that and now iam having dark brown blood with a one time little colts iam still some times having the dark brown blood so can any one tell me please if this is normal this is my first baby i had a miscarry 4 years a go but it was nothing like this at less i dont rember if it was so if they are any one can tell me please let me no thank you and god bless you...

iam 3 weeks today and i have a question...i started out with light red bleed with little blood colts and it lasted 4 days now iam not doing that and now iam having dark brown blood with a one time little colts iam still some times having the dark brown blood so can any one tell me please if this is normal this is my first baby i had a miscarry 4 years a go but it was nothing like this at less i dont rember if it was so if they are any one can tell me please let me no thank you and god bless you.