please let me know iam 12 weeks pregnant i am having blood brown clot is it safe during pregnancy

Hi. I am new to this forum, but I experienced brown clotting in my pregnancy. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant. I suffered 2 previous miscarriages (1 in Oct.2007 and June 2008). I am now on blood thinners, baby aspirin, and progesterone suppositories due to clotting disorder. However, I have experienced 2 bleeding episodes. they were very heavy with some clotting then quickly turned to brown spotting with little brown clotting. When I was bleeding I never once felt any cramps or pains. When my doctor did my ultrasounds they found that I had 2 blood clots in front of my cervix that caused the bleeding and clotting. I am now on pelvic and bed rest until the clot dissolves on its own. Baby is okay, thank God. As long as you are not bleeding heavily or having cramps you should be fine. what has your doctor said?