When I was in my 20's I had a case of pancreatitis where I had to go to the hospital o have my stomach pumped out with black mucus. I have been throwing up dark yellow fluid/pleghm with black/brown flecks in it. Am I again suffering from pancreatitis?

I am pretty sure that it is that Doris :-( The liver and the pancreas secrete bile, and when you have had any sort of problems in those 2 organs they can come back very easily. So I would get checked out ASAP. The black/brown is blood. So it sounds like one of your Pancreatic Ducts is blocked and needs to be sorted out. Watch for your skin and eyes turning yellow OK? But please get an appointment ASAP. Because you don't want the Billiruben to back up, it can cause SO many problems to your digestive functions and your skin. Let me know how everything works out OK? Good luck hon!

Doris, it definitely sounds like you are suffering from pancreatitis again, especially because you've had it before, so it is more likely that you will have it in the future as well. Please go see the doctor as soon as possible because this will not be able to fix itself. Keep us posted on how it goes for you, okay?

yup i think too....pancreatitis, ulcers r well known for their reccurence!!! before things get complicated talk to ur doctor....what treatment u were taking and for how long???
take care do tell what happned

Could also be an ulcer and have nothing to do with the previous pancreatitis though once you get pancreatitis it does recure.
Yello is bile and can be thrown up if stomach is empty and the brown/black grounds sound like dry/old blood.
An endescope would go down into your stomach to see if it is an ulcer but if it is pancreatitis that can be very serious too.
Let us know how you do. Wish Ya Well.