I've been on Loestrin birth control for about 2 months now. I've never had sex without a condom and my bf and i are super careful. Last month I had my period for about a day, on the second day of the placebo pill. Yesterday I started getting brown grainy discharge, really only when I use the bathroom and wipe and it's carried on to today. I have a little bit of pelvic pain, like mild cramps. I'm not supposed to get my period until next week. Any idea what this is from? I'm worried. 

Because you have started a new form of birth control, your period may take a while to settle again. It sounds like because you only had a one day period last month, this month you have old blood, hence the brown discharge. Although, this can be a sign of pregnancy too, so take a test to be sure :)

I just took a test and it was negative.

If you miss your period this month, take another test in 2 weeks, i had this same problem, and am now 7 weeks pregnant :) But as i said, it may just be old blood from last month