I'm 21. At the beggining of december I had unprotected sex, I was due for my period a few days after so it came everything was normal, So my next period was due on January 5th, on the 3rd I had thick brown discharge mixed with what looked like tissue, than Thursday morning I had my period which I was due for Friday. My period was very irregular. It started off as dark brown spots, My blood flow was not as heavy as usual, more like heavy spotting. I had a few small blood cloth's they were pinkish. I have lower abdomen pains, that feel like cramps but more severe, lower back pains, very high fever. I drank alot on new years eve. is it possible I was pregnant and miscaried??

I Had just got on birth control and the doctor said to still use a condom for at least 7 days. I started my period the day that I started my birth control. I had my period for 8 days and I never missed a pill. About 4 days later I started having thick brown discharge and some bleeding. That happened for about 5 days and then about a week later it started agian. I also have lower abdominal pains and lower back pains. I''m really moody, anxious and tired. I have also been gaining weight within the last week to two weeks. Could I be having a miscairaige? Could I be pregnant?

ugh! why didn't anyone reply??? i've been going through the same. except i'm not on birth control, never have been.. i would like to know wtf is going on with my body! i've been so uncomfortable lately! i've been searching all morning because i just got my period for what i think is the third time in the past five weeks.. with a nasty discharge in between all of them. & it's all very constant. did you ever figure out what was going on with you???