Yesterday I have noticed brown discharge from my vagina on tissue and underwear, there isn't a lot of it but I'm worried. I am a little confused to when my last period was, it is usually at the end of the month. The last date I am sure of is March 23, I have had one in April but not sure what day, and it is now end of May, and I still haven't had it this month.... Since my last period in April, I have been having unprotected sex couple of times with my boyfriend, but without coming. None of us have STI as we were each others first, and haven't had sexual contact with anyone else, ever. I used to be on the combined pill for about a year, and finished about 6 or more months ago, and have been having unprotected sex since, without coming, but this has never happened before. I know I should be going to the doctors or taking a pregnancy test...but I'm just going to wait one more week I guess and take a test. I feel a little embarrassed when it comes to going to the doctors about it. The brown discharge appeared yesterday morning, and carried on untill now. I wondered if it it a sign of my period coming? or early pregnancy bleeding? I have been searching on internet, but thought it'd be best to ask a question myself as none really describe it. Can someone give me some advice of what the brown discharge might be?????

Brown discharge may occur when you are ovulating. Sometimes it could indicate early pregnancy. You should take pregnancy test.

I agree with ars_artis. You should take pregnancy test.

Hello.. I've been experiencing the same issue since thursday 5/2 up until now :( it's not that heavy but i feel very conscious... i read some notes and upon reading it shows that it may be a sign of early pregnancy.. before what happens everytime my period ends brown discharge comes next but now im having brown discharge spotting.. i really dont know what to do now.. :(