I'm 18 and been having sex with my partner just random days several times. the last time i know for sure we had sex was sometime last week. my period are pretty regular. March-April; maybe 4-5 times? anyways, for the past 4-5 days I've been having lots of cramps. but the first thing i've noticed was my breasts are larger than usual. 3-4 days ago, i started having brown discharge which i've never had before. 2 days ago, i had such severe abdominal, chest, stomach pains where i couldn't even walk or bare to stand. 2 days ago, i was bleeding a bit but i dont think its my period because i'm usually really heavy in the beginning where i wake up in the morning to bloody bed sheets but wake up to a clean pad, just maybe one blood clot comes out each time i pee and when i go hours without peeing my pad is still clean. i'm still cramping non stop, midol helps a bit though. today, i've been having such bad headaches. now and then, i'd feel a bit nausea, faint, dizzy, and out of it. i've been super moody and i guess weird. i also get mad over the smallest stupid things too. i had an abortion about a year and a half ago, yeah abortion is evil but there were circumstances, i'm over it. but i never really noticed what was actually going on with me because everything was just going too fast at the time.

WHATS GOING ON? PLEASE HELP.
PREGNANCY? MISCARRIAGE? STRESS?

Dear xloliciouss: I have answered several of the same questions - you are not alone! IF you are having unprotected sex each time, the it is quite likely you ARE pregnant. Stress can stop a period, but not give you ALL the other symptoms. Some women can actually get their period right up to the middle of their pregnancy! It is usually lighter though. Most of the time when a fertilized egg implants into the womb there is a discharge. Your uterus, builds up throughout the month. When there is no fertilization the uterus sheds for 4 - 7 days. So WHEN the egg attaches to the wall of the uterus, there WILL be some shedding - period like!

Try to relax! I know that's easier said than done! Another thing I am worried about is an STD, OR a MAJOR yeast injection. Both of these can also lead to spotting, cramping, nausea etc. But I do think you are pregnant more than the other 2. If you were having a Miscarriage, there is NO light spotting, it is MAJOR and takes about 2 days total. Of course you don't remember what it was like last time, because you were in a bad place! I hope that the answer will be what you want! And don't think of yourself as "evil" no one can pass judgement till they've walked a mile in someones shoes! If you FEEL you are pregnant, start taking prenatal vitamins. This will help with the development of the baby, AND take care of yourself hun!!!! Best of LUCK AND HEALTH

i to have been having the same symtoms..nausea..brown discharge..dizzyness and moddyness..
my bofriend and i also had unprotected sex a while ago but i took the morning after pill..
could i be pregnant still??

Ectopic Pregnancy. Severe cramps and brown discharge...I'm the same age as you and earlier this year I had the same symptoms. This is classed as a medical emergency as your baby is growing in the wrong part of your womb and can rupture it, causing internal bleeding. I'm sorry to say that if it is an ectopic pregnancy then it is already deemed as a miscarriage and you should be seek treatment right away because it can be fatal for the mother too. I was rushed into hospital and spent two weeks there, I'm very lucky I had a good team of doctors or I would not be writing this post now. It is a hard loss (believe me) so I hope for you that it is not an ectopic. My very best wishes!!!

im 20 and this is the first time iv noticed it that iv had heavy brown discharge and stomach pains after i eat .. so i havent eattin right in almost two weeks.. any ideas

Hi I'm reece and I'm doing some research for my girlfriend, she has had brown discharge yesterday, and this morning she has had a massive los of blood n lots of brown discharge, she has had really really bad cramps, feeling sick and lighheaded also drained, we did a pregnancy test yesterday but it came up negative, what could this mean ?

hey, I am on birth control, and i am cramping way more than usual. My tummy is killing me and my period is so much lighter than normal. My boyfriend and I normally have unprotected sex because i am on birth control. My period just came the other day, and it is dark brown. I have been on birth control a year and it has never done anything like this. My boyfriend thinks I'm pregnant but i told him i wasnt. I need someone to shed a little light on the subject. Help?

Hi, I'm 26y.o. and had a daughter 7mths ago. Last month, i had a normal period. Last week, my husband and I had unprotected sex one night. My period was already late and I had been having all my regular PMS symptoms. that same morning i had severe cramping, which usually means my period will start the same day. That night we had sex but after that I stopped having cramping - just occassional light cramping. Today, 9 days later, i am having severe cramping since night, nausea, dizziness, moodiness and this morning I had light spotting and a lot of vaginal mucus. I took a pregnany test 2 days ago and it said it was negitive. I'm just not sure because I've never felt this way - not with my first pregnancy or with my usual periods...

I have the same symptoms but I have the pregnancy bar in my arm what do I do

Hi my name is Rita,my period was suppose to come on the 22 of February that same day I saw brownish discharge in my pant I was surprised then I rushed in to put on pad till the next day nothing came out I waited till 24 den I thought it was an infection so I started treating myself on 25 I start to feel pain in my abdomen then my period came out but not rushing as usual so I stop take the drugs,the second day of the period it started rush den I took hot gin so it can rush well,the third day it stopped,and normally my period comes for 4 to 5 days, is was how is also did in January too but I did not av brownish discharge like I did this month, Pls I need your help

Oh stop it!!! You're just scaring people on here!!

Did you find out what was wrong?

I had my period over a 2 weeks ago. But now I have thick brown discharge with some time a bit of blood. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend all the time. But I'm on the contraceptive injection. I'm so worried. I been feeling sick and have belly cramps and slight headaches.

haven't had my period for last month.i experience severe headache and stomach pains,breast enlarge,acne,feels like vomiting, brown discharges.. but then amnt pregnant, waist pains...please what is that

Hi, My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and he *** inside me twice in one day and I'm not on anything. The last two days I've had spotting issues and now I have brown discharge, and I've been getting headaches?? Could I be pregnant? Please help! thank you!