I took plan b on June 12th 6 hours after unprotected sex. He pulled out and didn't ejaculate in me. About 5 days later I experienced bleeding for 5 days but the bleeding was brownish and dark red. I also experienced symptoms like bloating and cramping. I was due for my period on June 26th and it still hasn't come. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative a week after my missed period. About 4 weeks after the unprotected sex I was freaking out because I was having symptoms like frequent urination, nausea in the morning, bloating. So I had an ultrasound and they found a cyst on my left ovary. However it is  July 14th and still no period. Very worried even though there's nothing shown on the ultrasound and the tests are negative. But I'm having sore breasts, naeusa, bloating, fatigue. PLEASE HELP 

Hey just wondering if you were pregnant? I am experiencing the exact same thing and very worried.