i hav bumps on the back of my penis shaft n it goes all the way down 2 my scrotum wat is it

You can't get rid of the bumps, because they belong there. The scrotum often has many small cysts due to hair folicles.

I'm not sure what you're referring to since I haven't seen them, (and I'm not asking to here), but there are several possibilities.

First, the seam that runs down the underside of a man's penis can frequently be traced along the scrotum. It sometimes contains small bumps as an uneven seam where the skin developed together, and runs all the way to the groin and along the "taint".

Second, you may be referring to the "chicken flesh" type puckers that are hair follicles. They are somewhat evenly spaced and coat the scrotum somewhat evenly.

It's also possible that these are small pimples, or possibly clogged pores.

And there's a condition called fordyce that can appear as raised dots.

And another condition called pearly papuals... but without more info, it's hard to say.
The poster just above, "dturc" has assumed that it is the second option above. And it would be completely natural to have a lot of this.

You could ask your doctor about it at your next visit, if you're still bugged by it. He'll almost certainly be able to set your mind at rest.

Good luck.

I started getting them a few years ago. At he time i was masterbating and it seemed the more i did and time went on the more i got. "just on my sack and shaft" I was freaking the fvck out that i got herpes, so i went to my doc. he looked at it with a puzzled face. He told me to keep it clean and don't have sex! Nothing else was given!?! I keep my stuff clean and quit doing everything for a little while... Here I am stuck with them still!

Dude i know what you mean for a couple of years the left half of my ballsack was odly enlarged only slightly though but it was definetly noticable and recently i got these tiny bumps on the back of it... and im freaked out i dont know what it is!