I've been having a problem with the bottom of my penis. Out of nowhere i get these small like white bumps, which i thought were strange at the point. Also i've noticed i have a little strip of darker line of skin going from the top to the bottom where it reaches a somewhat blotch of darker skin, more like a birthmark but does not feel like one. I need answers please, im starting to get worried and i dont know what to do.

How often do you see these bumps? How long do they last? How big are they?

I'm not clear on the line you're seeing. Is it the "seam" in the penis that you're referring too, the raphe?

Post back so we can all help.

They have been there for a while but i cant remember when i first noticed. They are about the size of a pimple but white and they haven't gone away since i first saw it. More grow over a amount of time.

Where on your penis are these bumps? Are they along the glans? Look up pearly penile papules.

Are they on the shaft? Check fordyce spots.

Neither are contagious, both are common.

Im not quite sure what the shaft is but if it is on the back of the penis at the bottom or close to the bottom, yes there are some white bumps and after reading some of the things you gave me I am deeply concerned. I don't know what to do and im on 14.

It was not my intention to get you upset. What is it that concerns you?

By bottom, you mean near the scrotum, the "sack?" By "shaft" I mean the length of it and not the glans.

Are you seeing fordyce spots? That's what I'm guessing now.

Yes it is by the sack right above it and on part of the shaft. And it is probaly the fordyce spots

Fordyce spots are very common. Most men and a lot of women have them. They are sebaceous (oil) glands that you're seeing.

I understand they can be upsetting but they are not a sign of any disease. If you are worried about "what will she say" at some point in your life, look at it this way. If the girl you're with really loves you it won't matter. If she is like "gross" then is/was she really the girl for you? No one is perfect, including very likely, her.

Love is about acceptance.

You are normal, that is what is important.

Hang in there.

will it go away eventually? and the scarring?

Fordyce spots won't go away and you may even see more of them.

One thing with the darker skin usually your genitals are darker than the rest of your body.

As you get older both of these may/may not be that noticeable. Remember, your body is changing. You've got hair growing and it may cover some of this up. Some of those spots may be hair follicles. I can't tell.

The best thing to do is ask your parents or maybe an older brother. I can understand why you may not want to but at least ask your doctor the next time you see him/her. If they think this is a serious problem then they'll get you help.

Hang in there.

There is actually hair growing out of some of them. What could they be?

What you are seeing are hair follicles, where the hair grows from. It is normal.

Remember you're 14, you're going to be getting hairy.