I'm fourteen years old and I have never had sex but I have these tiny bumps on my shaft and scrotum. I have read alot of these forums and it sounds like it's that sybolisist cyst thing. I'm too afraid to ask my parents about it so can you help me?

These bumps are nothing serious if they look like pimples. They could be sebaceous cysts. They are very common in this area, especially on penis and testicles because there are a lot of oil glands here. It could be Pearly penile papules. These are small lumps, about 1–2 mm across. They look like pimples and are all roughly the same size and shape. They are in a row around the margin of the head of the penis, and can be seen when the foreskin is pulled back. In some men they are hardly visible at all, and in others they are quite noticeable. They usually develop in the teens. People often worry that they are warts or an infection, and pick or squeeze them. In fact they are perfectly normal tiny glands. Just leave them alone! But if they swell or hurt you should look for a medical help.

How can I fix it?