I think it is possible that I have genital warts, I'm not circumsized and I've had these bumps since before I was sexually active, so I think or hope it is something else but I don't know. I've heard that un circumsized penises can get infections due to inproper hygeine

I don't know for sure what they are I'm going to get myself checked out though
any feedback would be nice
thanks

philkill wrote:

any feedback would be nice
thanks

I doubt that the bumps are genital warts since you've had them before you were sexually active. The Mayo Clinic reports the following:
Genital warts, also known as condylomata acuminata or venereal warts, are one of the most common types of sexually transmitted diseases. As the name suggests, genital warts affect the moist tissues of the genital area. They may look like small, flesh-colored bumps or have a cauliflower-like appearance. Genital warts may be as small as 1 millimeter in diameter — smaller than the width of a ballpoint pen refill — or may multiply into large clusters.

In women, genital warts can grow on the vulva, the walls of the vagina, the area between the external genitals and the anus, and the cervix. In men, they may occur on the tip or shaft of the penis, the scrotum or the anus. Genital warts can also develop in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sexual contact with an infected person.

Although genital warts can be treated with medications and surgery, they are a serious health concern. The virus that causes them — the human papillomavirus (HPV) — has been associated with cervical cancer. It has also been linked with other types of genital cancers, such as cancer of the penis.

I found this useful

The only way to get a proper diagnosis is for this guy to see a doctor or healthcare provider. All sexually active people should get regular check-ups. Perhaps in light of the fact that you're recently sexually active together, you might be able to suggest a doctor's visit rather than focusing on the little bumps which he's reluctant to have checked.

Just so you know, there are a several kinds of bumps that persist on the penis and are part of normal anatomy, as your partner suggests. One type is sebaceous (epidermoid) cysts. These are basically swollen follicles under the skin that are whitish-pink-yellow in color, smooth, and are single or in groups. Another cause of bumps that are normal are called pearly penile papules -- shiny bumps along the coronal sulcus -- the ring around the head of the penis. Abnormal bumps like warts are usually rougher and more cauliflower -like. They can be the same color as the skin or somewhat lighter or darker. Other bumps that are infectious include syphilis, herpes or scabies. This is why now would be a good time for you and your partner to get complete sexual health check-ups.

To your health,
Dr. K